Zoeken in deze blog

zaterdag 11 juni 2011

WHY SNAKES HAVE NO FEET



Emotional for me! A contribution by Manfred Neuber, Germany. Manfred has passed away and mailed me a story in German (6 pages accompanied by a letter). Just like "infinity in the palm of your hand" (Gioconda Belli) it is an alternative Adam and Eve story on what happened after the eight day of creation. The story was written by SHLOMO BEN MAKKABAR and translated into German by MANFRED NEUBER himself. I suspect Schlomo and Manfred are the same person but I never bothered to ask. Another possibility is that it is a text written by his wife Tatjana.
Manfred was (like me) a diabetic and at a certain moment he was fed up with a life in permanent constraint and discipline. He was also a jazz lover. Some years after he died Lois Klassen (Canada) visited Tatjana (in Germany) who gave her Manfred's jazz collection. Lois traveled to Brussels to visit me and I have now "music from beyond the death". This was perhaps the greatest gift for my "jazz and freedom" project I developed later. Maybe Manfred triggered this Friour project. I can hear him laughing right now !!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten